Since the Boy Scouts of America is a 501(c)(3) organization, all contributions made are fully tax deductible to the maximum amount allowed by law. Please contact us if you’d like to make a one-time or recurring donation to the Scout Troop 101, and we can get you your tax deductible receipt.
Our current on-going fundraiser buying e-giftcards through ShopWithScrip Online.
To get started:
- Go to ShopWithScrip.com and select Join a Program. Or on your phone, go to MyScripWallet.com and choose Create an Account.
- You’ll be asked for an Enrollment Code. Enter FB6LCE5L6754L and select Register.
- Fill in the enrollment form to finish setting up your account.
- Register your phone for two-step verification.
- Once your account is set up, you will have the option to link a bank account to easily pay using your checking or savings account. Or you can use a credit card by entering your card information at checkout.